Achieve Pain-Free Kettlebell Training and Lay a Strong Foundation to Become PRO
You should buy this book if:
- you’re just getting started with kettlebell training; or
- if you want to learn how to teach your clients the fundamentals of kettlebell training; or
- if you want to do things right from the beginning and learn all the important things usually overlooked; or
- if you want to lay the foundations to become a PRO kettlebell enthusiast or trainer
This ebook is bomb full of information that anyone, and I mean anyone, should read when starting with kettlebell training. The book comes with 140+ pages of well laid out information that builds you up from zero to kettlebell superhero.
Learn how to:
- avoid common aches and pains
- become efficient
- avoid injury
- do it right straight away
You’ll be guided through step-by-step instructions that come with photos, and even links to videos. This book is not written from one point of view, but many, and it will teach you that, if it’s safe and works towards your goals, it’s good.